Thursday, May 21, 2009

Holly Willoughby in Women's Classic Tall Black UGG Boots

Continuing with our European celebrity week, we present English television personality Holly Willoughby in a pair of classic tall black uggs boots.

Some readers pointed out in the comments section of this post that black australian ugg can cause black feet!

xbinyx said that black ugg shoes, "turn my socks (or my feet) black! It tends to be less of a problem the more I wear them, but it makes me wonder why don't they just put white fleece on the insides of the black boots?"

And Karla wrote, "I can never wear my black [uggs boots] fresh off a pedicure because they turn my toes black..."

So, it appears that the black dye in the lining of the black UGGs and EMUs turns one's feet and socks black - please keep that in mind when you're choosing which color of australian ugg to buy.

PS: Want buy discount uggs boots? You can buy discount uggs boots!