Monday, May 18, 2009

Ugg's Discussion - Love them or Hate them?

DocNicole: Sorry to not be talking about anything intelligent right now, but sometimes my brain just needs to float around, and I was wondering what the general consensus is on the new age moon boot...The Ugg I find them extremely comfortable, somewhat ugly, and extremely spring of 2006.

Uggs...love them or hate them?

ryam: You made me google "Uggs". First time I've heard of them. Almost clicked on United Government of Graduate Students. But I finally found what I think you are referring too.

They look comfortable and warm. Not very pretty but we all know comfort outranks beauty anytime... just look at crocs. ugg shoes is great!

LillyMouse: i know what an UGG is! Surprisingly. when I first encountered them, I thought 'Ugg' stood for 'uggly'. but i know they're comfortable! And I choose comfort over look any day!

cooper: I lived in Australia when younger we had always had uggs boots, so I had some when we moved back here. I still have some from 9th grade. I used to wear them all the time. I don't know if the ones they make now last that long. I long ago stopped wearing those things in public, but only because they are so old.

drdental: I think they make fine winter discount uggs boots for women, but what gets me is the women who wear them with short skirts in the dead of Summer. Thankfully, I haven't seen too many women still wearing them, but 2004 was brutal.

How about your mind?

TAGS: australian ugg, uggs boots, discount uggs boots